Remediation Feasibility Studies & Design
Augmenting our capabilities in investigating and defining the presence and extent of contamination in soil, water and sediment, SSP&A has the expertise for addressing that contamination and identifying the appropriate approach for remediation. SSP&A's engineering and scientific staff can design innovative and supportable approaches for remediation of complicated contamination problems.
As often is the case for remediation issues, negotiations with local, state and federal regulatory agencies are necessary. For the past 30 years, we have successfully negotiated the level and degree of clean-up, remediation goals, and consent decrees on behalf of our clients.
The services that we offer for remediation include:
- Evaluation of remedial alternatives and implementation of the selected/optimal system;
- Design and optimization of pump-and-treat systems;
- Design and installation of soil-vapor extraction, air sparging, and surfactant systems;
- Development/design of innovative technologies;
- Presentation of results and negotiations with regulatory agencies;
- Evaluation of remedial system performance data.