Peer Reviewed Articles
R.A. Zahawi, Dandois, J.P., Holl, K.D., Nadwodny, D., Reid, J.L., Ellis, E.C. 2015. Using lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles to monitor tropical forest recovery. Biological Conservation, v. 186, pp. 287-295. June.
Zhang, J., 2015. Application of FEFLOW in simulating groundwater flow in a complex dolostone aquifer. FEFLOW workshop - State-of-the-art Groundwater Modelling for Water Resources Management and Well-Field Operation: Vancouver, British Columbia. November 17.
- Eganhouse, R.P. and E.L. DiFilippo, 2015. Determination of 1-chloro-4-[2,2,2-trichloro-1-(4-chlorophenyl)ethyl]benzene and related compounds in marine pore water by automated thermal desorption-gas chromatography/mass spectrometry using disposable optical fiber. Journal of Chromatography A, v. 1415, pp. 38-47.
- Bessinger, B.A. 2014. Use of Stable Isotopes to Identify Sources of Mercury in Sediments: A Review and Uncertainty Analysis. Environ. Forensics 15: 265-280.
- Good, S. P., K. Soderberg, K. Guan, E. G. King, T. Scanlon, and K. K. Caylor. 2014. d2H Isotopic flux partitioning of evapotranspiration over a grass field following a water pulse and subsequent dry down. Water Resources Research: 50, no. 2: 1410-1432. doi: 10.1002/2013WR014333.
- Kirsch, K., Navarre-Sitchler, A., Wunsch, A., and McCray, J. E. (2014). Metal release from sandstones under experimentally and numerically simulated CO2 leakage conditions. Environmental Science & Technology. 48(3),1436-1442. DOI: 10.1021/es403077b.
- Cohen, H.A., T. Parratt, and C.B. Andrews, 2013. Comment on "Potential Contaminant Pathways from Hydraulically Fractured Shale to Aquifers", Groundwater. v. 51, pp. 317-319.
- Eckardt, F., K. Soderberg, L. J. Coop, A. Muller, K. J. Vickery, R. D. Grandin, C. Jack, T. S. Kapalanga, and J. Henschel. 2013. The Nature of Moisture at Gobabeb, in the Central Namib Desert, Journal of Arid Environments: 93, 7-19. doi:10.1016/j.jaridenv.2012.01.011
- Soderberg, K. and R. J.-C. Hennet. 2014. Detection of pharmaceuticals in the environment: History of use as a forensic tool. In: Goldstein, W. editor. Pharmaceutical accumulation the environment: prevention, control, health effects and economic impact. CRC Press: Boca Raton. 262 pp.
- Meromy, L., Molotch, N. P., Link, T. E., Fassnacht, S. R. and Rice, R. (2013), Subgrid variability of snow water equivalent at operational snow stations in the western USA. Hydrological Processes, 27: 2383–2400. doi: 10.1002/hyp.9355
- Wang, L., S. Niu, S. P. Good, K. Soderberg, X. Zhou, J. Xia, R. A. Sherry, Y. Luo, K. K. Caylor, M. F. McCabe. 2013. The effect of warming on grassland evapotranspiration partitioning using laser-based isotope monitoring techniques. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta: 111, 28-38. doi:10.1016/j.gca.2012.12.047
- Bedekar, V., Neville, C. and Tonkin, M. (2012), Source Screening Module for Contaminant Transport Analysis Through Vadose and Saturated Zones. Ground Water, 50: 954–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2012.00954.x
- Bedekar, V., Niswonger, R. G., Kipp, K., Panday, S. and Tonkin, M. (2012), Approaches to the Simulation of Unconfined Flow and Perched Groundwater Flow in MODFLOW. Ground Water, 50: 187–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2011.00829.x
- Bessinger, B.A., D. Vlassopoulos, S. Serrano, and P.A. O’Day, 2012. Reactive Transport Modeling of Subaqueous Sediment Caps and Implications for the Long-Term Fate of Arsenic, Mercury, and Methylmercury. Aquatic Geochemistry, v. 18, pp. 297-326. Available at: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10498-012-9165-4.
- Good, S. P., K. Soderberg, L. Wang, and K. K. Caylor. 2012. Uncertainties in the assessment of the isotopic composition of surface fluxes: A direct comparison of techniques using laser-based water vapor isotope analyzers. Journal of Geophysical Research – Atmospheres: 117: D15301. doi: 10.1029/2011JD017168
- Neville, C.J., 2012, Discussion of A Constant Head Pumping Test Method Using Direct Push Equipment for In Situ Hydraulic Conductivity Measurements, by T. Kobayashi, N. Onoue, S. Oba, N. Yasufuku and K. Omine, Géotechnique, vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 535 527.
- Neville, C.J., 2012, Discussion of Estimation of Degradation Rates by Satisfying Mass Balance at the Inlet, by V. Batu, Ground Water, v. 51, n. 1, pp. 8 9.
- Neville, C.J., 2012, Discussion of Shape factors of Cylindrical Piezometers in Uniform Soil, by V. Silvestri, G. Abou-Samra, and C. Bravo-Jonard, Ground Water, v. 51, n. 2, pp. 168 169.
- Neville, C.J., and G. van der Kamp, 2012, Using recovery data to extend the effective duration of pumping tests, Ground Water, v. 50, n. 5, pp. 804 807.
- Serrano, S., D. Vlassopoulos, D., B.A. Bessinger, and P.A. O’Day, 2012. Immobilization of Hg(II) by Co-precipitation in Sulfate-Cement Systems. Environmental Science and Technology, v. 46, pp. 6767-6775.
- Soderberg, K., S. P. Good, L. Wang, K. K. Caylor. 2012. Stable isotopes of water vapor in the vadose zone: A review of measurement and modeling techniques. Vadose Zone Journal: 11, no. 3. doi: 10.2136/vzj2011.0165
- DiFilippo, E. and M. Brusseau. 2011. Assessment of a Simple Function to Evaluate the Relationship Between Mass Flux Reduction and Mass Removal for Organic-Liquid Contaminated Source Zones. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, v. 123, no 3-4, pp. 104-113.
- DiFilippo, E.L., and M.L. Brusseau. 2011. Application of Light Reflection Visualization for Measuring Organic-Liquid Saturation for Two-Phase Systems in Two-Dimensional Flow Cells: Environmental Engineering Science 28, no. 11: 803 - 809.
- Hathaway, Deborah L., 2011. Transboundary Groundwater Policy: Developing Approaches in the Western and Southwestern United States, including Border Regions. Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) 1-11. DOI: 10.1111/j:1752-1688.2010.00494x.
- Ma, R., C. Zheng, M. Tonkin, and J. Zachara, (in press). Importance of Considering 1 Intraborehole Flow in Solute Transport Modeling under Highly Dynamic Flow Conditions. (Submitted to Geophysical Research Letters).
- Tonkin, M. and Z. Tajani, 2011 . Piecewise Continuous Flow and Mass Loading Using the MODFLOW FHB and MT3DMS HSS Packages. Ground Water: Available on-line 2011.
- Tonkin, M., S. Larson, M. Bakker, R. Shannon, and V. Bennett. 2011. Application of Analytic Element Method (AEM) and Numerical Axi-Symmetric (RZ) Models to Simulate a Groundwater Circulation Well (GCW): In Review: 5.
- Bessinger, B., and C. Marks, 2010. Treatment of Mercury-Contaminated Soils with Activated Carbon: A Laboratory, Field, and Modeling Study. Remediation Journal, v. 21, no. 1. pp. 115-135.
- DiFilippo, E., and R. Eganhouse, 2010. Assessment of PDMS-Water Partition Coefficients: Implications for Passive Environmental Sampling of Hydrophobic Organic Compounds. Environmental Science & Technology, v. 44, no. 18, pp. 6917-6925.
- DiFilippo, E., K. Carroll, and M. Brusseau, 2010. Impact of Organic-Liquid Distribution and Flow-Field Heterogeneity on Reductions in Mass Flux. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, v.115, no. 1-4, pp. 14-25.
- Hennet, R.J.-C, 2010. PCBs in the Interstate Natural Gas Transmission System Status and Trends. White Paper prepared for the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America.
- Hennet, R.J.-C, 2010. Working with Lawyers: The Expert Witness Perspective. United States Attorneys’ Bulletin, v. 58, no. 1, pp. 14-17.
- Hunt, R., J. Luchette, W. Schreuder, J. Rumbaugh, J. Doherty, M. Tonkin, and D. Rumbaugh, 2010. Using a Cloud to Replenish Parched Groundwater Modeling Efforts. Ground Water, v. 48, no. 3, pp. 360-365.
- Neville, C., and J. Zhang, 2010. Benchmark Analysis of Solute Transport with Multiaquifer Wells. Ground Water. v. 48, no. 6, pp. 884-891.
- Neville, C.J., and J. Zhang, 2010, Benchmark Analysis of Solute Transport with Multiaquifer Wells, Ground Water, v. 48, n. 6, pp. 884 891.
- Tonkin, M., and J. Doherty, 2010. Citation and Acceptance of the 2009 M. King Hubbert Award. Ground Water (published online). January 2010.
- Zheng, C., J. Weaver, and M. Tonkin, 2010. MT3DMS, A Modular Three-dimensional Multispecies Transport Model. in User Guide to the Hydrocarbon Spill Source (HSS) Package, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Athens, GA.
- Cathles, L.M., and Shannon, R., 2009, Evidence for the Barely-Contained Nearly-Explosive Venting of Large Volumes of Magmatic Volatiles: Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta special issue, v. 73 supplement 1, p. A200.
- Fienen, M., C. Muffels, and R. Hunt, 2009. On Constraining Pilot Point Calibration with Regularization in PEST. Groundwater. DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00579.x
- Hathaway, D.L. 2009. Water Supply Limitations in the Albuquerque Area. in New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources, Decision-Makers Field Guide 2009.
- Karanovic, M., M. Tonkin, and D. Wilson, 2009. KT3D_H20: A Program for Kriging Water-Level Data Using Hydrologic Drift Terms: Ground Water 45, no. 4: 580-586, doi 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00565.x.
- Root, R.A., D. Vlassopoulos, N.A. Rivera, M.T. Rafferty, C. Andrews, and P.A. O'Day. 2009. Speciation and Natural Attentuation of Arsenic and Iron in a Tidally Influenced Shallow Aquifer: Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, ScienceDirect: 26.
- S. Panday, N. Brown, T. Foreman, V. Bedekar, J. Kaur, and P. S. Huyakorn. Simulating Dynamic Water Supply Systems in a Fully Integrated Surface-Subsurface Flow and Transport Model. Vadose Zone J 2009 8 (4) 858-872.
- Tonkin, M. J., 2009. Efficient Calibration and Predictive Error Analysis for Highly-Parameterized Models Combining Tikhonov and Subspace Regularization Techniques. Doctoral Thesis, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tonkin, M., and J. Doherty, 2009. Calibration-Constrained Monte Carlo Analysis of Highly-Parameterized Models Using Subspace Techniques. Water Resources Research, v. 45. W00B10, doi 10.1029/2007WR006678.
- Tonkin, M.J., S. Dadi, and R. Shannon. 2009. Collection and Mapping of Water Levels to Assist in the Evaluation of Groundwater P&T Remedy Performance. SGW-42305 (Rev. 0). Prepared for the US Department of Energy (USDOE), Richland, Washington, September 2009.
- Andrews, C.B., 2008. Review of "Effective Groundwater Model Calibration: With Analysis of Data, Sensitivities, Predictions, and Uncertainty": Ground Water. 46, no. 1: 5.
- Brusseau, M., E. DiFilippo, J. Marble, and M.Oostrom, 2008. Mass-Removal and Mass-Flux-Reduction Behavior for Idealized Source Zones with Hydraulically Poorly-Accessible Immiscible Liquid: Chemosphere, v. 71, no. 8, pp. 1511-1521.
- Cohen, H.A., Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 2008, Deer Creek Water Availability Study. Publication no. 256, p. 84.
- DiFilippo, E., and M. Brusseau, 2008. Relationship between Mass-Flux Reduction and Source-Zone Mass Removal: Analysis of Field Data. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, v. 98, no. 1-2, pp. 22-35.
- Marble, J., E. DiFilippo, Z. Zhang, G. Tick, and M. Brusseau, 2008. Application of a Lumped-Process Mathematical Model to Dissolution of Non-Uniformly Distributed Immiscible Liquid in Heterogeneous Porous Media. Journal Of Contaminant Hydrology, v. 100, no. 1-2,pp. 1-10.
- Hunt, R., J. Doherty, and M. Tonkin, 2007. Are Models Too Simple? Arguments for Increased Parameterization. Ground Water, v. 45, no. 3, pp. 254-262.
- Karanovic, M., C.J. Neville, and C.B. Andrews. 2007. BIOSCREEN-AT: BIOSCREEN with an Exact Analytical Solution: Ground Water. 45, no. 2: 242-245.
- Soderberg, K., and R. J.-C. Hennet. 2007. Uncertainty and Trend Analysis -- Radium in Groundwater and Drinking Water. Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation: 27, no. 4, 122-129. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6592.2007.
- Soderberg, K., and J. Compton. 2007. Dust as a nutrient source for fynbos ecosystems, South Africa. Ecosystems: 10, no. 4, 550-561. doi:10.1007/s10021-007-9032-0
- Spiliotopoulos, A., and C.B. Andrews. 2007. Analysis of Aquifer Test Data – MODFLOW and PEST. In Groundwater and Wells.(3rd ed.). Sterrett, R.J., editor. New Brighton, MN: Johnson Screens. 812p.
- Tonkin, M., C. Tiedeman, D. Ely, and M. Hill, 2007. OPR-PPR, a Computer Program for Assessing Data Importance to Model Predictions Using Linear Statistics, Constructed Using the JUPITER API. Prepared in Cooperation with the U.S. Department of Energy. Techniques and Methods 6-E2. U.S. Geological Survey.
- Tonkin, M., J. Doherty, and C. Moore, 2007. Efficient Non-Linear Predictive Error Variance for Highly Parameterized Models: Water Resources Research, v. 43: W07429, doi 10.1029/2006WR005348.
- Cohen, H.A. 2007. Site Remediation - 2006 Annual Report. In Environment, Energy, and Resources Law: 2006 The Year in Review. Mansfield, M.E., editor. USA: American Bar Association. 101-102.
- Hathaway, D.L. 2007. Chapter Four: Balancing the Budget: Options for the Middle Rio Grande's Future. In Water Resources of the Middle Rio Grande—San Acacia to Elephant Butte—Decision-Makers Field Guide 2007. Price, L.G., P.S. Johnson, and D. Bland, editors. Socorro, NM: New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources.
- Shock, S.S., B.A. Bessinger, Y.W. Lowney, and J.L. Clark. 2007. Assessment of the Solubility and Bioaccessibility of Barium and Aluminum in Soils Affected by Mine Dust Deposition: Environmental Science & Technology. 41, no. 13: 4813-4820.
- Bessinger, B., T. Cooke, B. Foreman, V. Lee, P. Mineart, and L. Armstrong. 2006. A Kinetic Model of Copper Cycling in San Francisco Bay: San Francisco Estuary and Watershed Science. 4, no. 1.
- Adams, D.J., B. Faris, and D. Vlassopoulos. 2006. Evaluating In Situ Bioremediation for Groundwater Cleanup: Chemical Engineering Progress. 102, no. 2: 20-28.
- Bigham, G., B. Henry, and B. Bessinger. 2006. Introduction to the Environmental Forensics of Mercury. In Environmental Forensics - A Contaminant Specific Approach. Morrison, R., and B. Murphy, editors. Amsterdam: Elsevier Academic Press. 1-17.
- Cohen, H.A., and C.J. Neville. 2006. Chapter 8: Fate, Transport, and Modeling of Perchlorate in Groundwater. In Perchlorate: A Scientific, Legal, and Economic Assessment.(1st ed.). Hagstrom, E.L., editor. Tucson, AZ: Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company. 267-294.
- Fountain, A.G., K.L. MacClune, and G.L. Dana. 2006. Glacier Mass Balances (1993-2001), Taylor Valley, McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica: Journal of Glaciology. 52, no. 178: 451-462.
- Walker, J.D., and H.A. Cohen. 2006. The Geoscience Handbook: AGI Data Sheets (4th ed.). Alexandria, VA: American Geological Institute. 302.
- Adams, D.J., B. Faris, and D. Vlassopoulos. 2006. Evaluating In Situ Bioremediation for Groundwater Cleanup. Chemical Engineering Progress. 102, no. 2: 20-28.
- Focazio, M.J., D. Tipton, S.D. Shapiro, and L.H. Geiger. 2006. The Chemical Quality of Self-Supplied Domestic Well Water in the United States. Ground Water Monitoring and Remediation. 26, no. 3, June: 92-104
- Neville, C.J., and C.B. Andrews. 2006. Containment Criterion for Contaminant Isolation by Cutoff Walls. Ground Water. 44, no. 5, September-October: 682-686.
- Bigham, G., B. Henry, and B. Bessinger. 2005. Mercury - A Tale of Two Toxins: Natural Resources & Environment. 19, no. 4 In ABA's Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Issue on Highly Regulated Chemicals: 26-30.
- O'Day, P., D. Vlassopoulos, X. Meng, and L.G. Benning, editors. 2005. Advances in Arsenic Research: Integration of Experimental and Observational Studies and Implications for Mitigation. ACS Symposium Series Vol. 915. Washington, DC: American Chemical Society/Oxford University Press. 450
- Vlassopoulos, D., N. Rivera, P.A. O'Day, M.T. Rafferty, and C.B. Andrews. 2005. Arsenic Removal by Zerovalent Iron. American Chemical Society Symposium Series 915.
- Barth, G.R., and M.C. Hill. 2005. Parameter and Observation Importance in Modelling Virus Transport in Saturated Porous Media - Investigations in a Homogenous System. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology. 80: 107-129.
- Barth, G and M.C. Hill. 2005. Numerical Methods for Improving Sensitivity Analysis and Parameter Estimation of Virus Transport Simulated Using Sorptive-Reactive Processes. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology. 76, February 1: 251-277.
- Shapiro, S.D., E. Busenberg, and L.N. Plummer. 2005. The Stability of Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) in Ground-Water Samples Archived in Borosilicate Ampoules. U.S. Geological Survey. Open File Report 2004-1392. Reston, VA
- Tonkin, M.J., and M. Becker. 2005. Environmental Insite: A Software Package for Ground Water Data Visualization: Ground Water. 43, no. 4, July-August: 466-470, Software Spotlight.
- Tonkin, M.J., and J. Doherty. 2005. A Hybrid Regularized Inversion Methodology for Highly Parameterized Environmental Models. Water Resources Research. 41: W10412.
- Fountain, A.G., M. Tranter, T.H. Nylen, K.J.L. MacClune, and D.R. Mueller. 2004. Evolution of Cryoconite Holes and Their Contribution to Meltwater Runoff from Glaciers in the McMurdo Dry Valleys, Antarctica. Journal of Glaciology. 50, no. 168: 35-45.
- Guyonnet, D. and C.J. Neville. 2004. Dimensionless Analysis of Two Analytical Solutions for 3-D Solute Transport in Groundwater. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology. 75: 141-153.
- Lewis [MacClune], K., and D. Bahr. 2004. Glacial Flow. In Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science. New York, NY: Routledge. 1104.
- Neville, C.J. and M.J. Tonkin. 2004. Modeling Multiaquifer Wells with MODFLOW. Ground Water. 42, no. 6: 910-919.
- Novotny, M.M. 2004. Groundwater Residence Time and Recharge Temperature Estimates of the Denver and Arapahoe Aquifers, Denver Basin, Colorado. The Mountain Geologist. 41, no. 4: 161-167.
- O'Day, P.A., D. Vlassopoulos, R. Root, and N. Rivera. 2004. The Influence of Sulfur and Iron on Dissolved Arsenic Concentrations in the Shallow Subsurface Under Changing Redox Conditions. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 101: 13703-13708.
- A.A. Spiliotopoulos, G.P.Karatzas, and G.F. Pinder. 2004. A Multiperiod Approach to the Solution of Groundwater Management Problems Using an Outer Approximation Method. Journal of European Operations Research, Vol. 157: 514-525.
- Andrews, C.B., and C.J. Neville. 2003. Ground Water Flow in a Desert Basin: Challenges of Simulating Transport of Dissolved Chromium. Ground Water. 41, no. 2: 219-226.
- EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA'>Barth, G. R., T. H. Illangasekare, and H. Rajaram. 2003. The Effect of Entrapped Nonaqueous Phase Liquids on Tracer Transport In Heterogeneous Porous Media: Laboratory Experiments At The Intermediate Scale. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 67: 247-268.
- Barth, G. R. 2003. Incorporating Surface-Water/Groundwater Interaction in a Texas Central Gulf Coast Water-Demand-Forecasting Flow Model. Proceedings Volume I: MODFLOW and more 2003, Understanding Through Modeling, Golden Colorado. 139-143.
- Faris, B. and D. Vlassopoulos. 2003. A Systematic Approach to In Situ Bioremediation in Groundwater: Remediation. 13: 27-52.
- MacClune, K.L., A.G. Fountain, J.S. Kargel, and D.R. MacAyeal. 2003. Glaciers of the McMurdo Dry Valleys: Terrestrial Analog for Martian Polar Sublimation. Journal of Geophysical Research - Planets. 108, no. E4: 5031.
- Shapiro, S.D., L.N. Plummer, M.J. Focazio, E. Busenberg, W. Kirkland, and M. Fernandez Jr. 2003. Occurrence of Volatile Organic Compounds in Drinking Water from the United States: Results from Archived Chromatograms and Water Samples, 1989-2000. U.S. Geological Survey. Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4173. 20.
- Tonkin, M.J., M.C. Hill, and J.E. Doherty. 2003. Modflow-2000, The U.S. Geological Survey Modular Ground-Water Model - Documentation of Mod-Predict for Predictions, Prediction Sensitivity Analysis, and Enhanced Analysis of Model Fit. U.S. Geological Survey: Open-File Report 03-385.
- Harvey, J.W., S.L. Krupa, C. Gefvert, R.H. Mooney, J.C. Choi, S.A. King, and J.B. Giddings. 2002. Interactions between Surface Water and Ground Water and Effects on Mercury Transport in the North-Central Everglades. U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with South Florida Water Management District: Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4050.
- Tonkin, M.J. and S.P. Larson. 2002. Kriging Water Levels with a Regional-linear and Point-logarithmic Drift. Ground Water. 40, no. 2: 185-193.
- Lolcama, J.L., H.A. Cohen, and M.J. Tonkin. 2002. Deep Karst Conduits, Flooding, and Sinkholes: Lessons for the Aggregates Industry. Engineering Geology. 65, no. 2-3: 151-157.
- Lewis, K.J., and D.L. Hathaway. 2002. New Mexico Climate and Hydrology: Is the Historic Record Valid for Predictive Modeling? Hydrologic Science and Technology. 19, no. 1-4: 57.
- Lewis, K.J. and D.L. Hathaway. 2002. Using Paleo-Climate Records to Assess the Current Hydrology of the New Mexico Middle Rio Grande. Southwest Hydrology. 1, no. 2: 20.
- Barth, G. R., M. C. Hill, T. H. Illangasekare, M. C. Hill and H. Rajaram. 2001. Predictive Modeling of Flow and Transport in a Two-Dimensional Intermediate-Scale, Heterogeneous Porous Media. Water Resources Research. 37, no.10: 2503-2512.
- Barth, G.R., T.H. Illangasekare, M.C. Hill, and H. Rajaram. 2001. A New Tracer-Density Criterion for Heterogeneous Porous Media. Water Resources Research. 37, no. 1, January: 21-31.
- Hathaway, D.L., 2001. Probabilistic Water Budget for the Middle Rio Grande. In Water, Watersheds and Land Use in New Mexico, Impacts of Population Growth on Natural Resources, Santa Fe Region. New Mexico Decision-Makers Field Guide No. 1, New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources.
- Neville, C.J., M. Ibaraki, and E. Sudicky, 2000. Solute Transport with Multiprocess Nonequilibrium: A Semi-Analytical Solution Approach. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology. 44: 141-159.
- Cooper, H.H., J.D. Bredehoeft, and S.S. Papadopulos. 1967. Response of a Finite-Diameter Well to an Instantaneous Charge of Water. Water Resources Research. 3, no. 1.